Print Page   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
Community Search

Event Sponsors

SCWE
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Inclusion of SCWE in Annual Goals 0 S. Terek Does your station include any language related to upholding SCWE as part of their annual goals setting process? If so, please include a sample. Contact Shilo Terek (s1t8@pge.com) with questions. Thank you. 
by S. Terek
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
2017 ECP Benchmark 1 (. Roper Columbia Generating Station is a single unit plant with just under 1000 employees. We average about 20 cases per year and substantiate 1 or 2, but partially substantiate several. Less than 10% are HIRD cases. Our standard is to complete the case within 30 days. I receive 75-100 contacts annually. Many are sent to HR and Compliance and Ethics, and the rest are just for documentation. We look at number of cases to the NRC-then how many were discrimination and how many have been substantiated. We generally do a self-assessment of the program every other year. For the most part I spend 1 to 2 hours a day in the field. I hope this helpsRobert HammonsCompliance and Concerns Program Manager509-377-8377
by R. Hammons
Monday, September 25, 2017
SCWE training for all contractors and site personnel 0 (. Roper How do you assure that all contractors and your company employees are receiving this SCWE training? Does it include reference to NRC Form 3? Where or how are records of this training maintained? What is the frequency? Do you include a SCWE message from your Site VP where the in-processing is occurring?
by (. Roper
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Member Access

Support for NAECP Website and Technology Provided By: